Community Features & Benefits
All for Only $7 a Month - Cancel Anytime!
Have you ever wanted to learn more about online fundraising? Watch this video to see what you can expect inside of Fundraisers Unite.
TOPICS: Here's a peak at some of the topics you will learn more about:
- Digital Media (Google Ad Grants, Facebook Ads, SEM, etc)
- Nonprofit Branding
- Getting Started in Digital (systems and platforms)
- Email Tips & Checklists
- Digital Campaign Planning (w/templates)
- Website & Donation Page Tips
- Disaster Response
- Much More to Come!
How Members Rate Fundraisers Unite
Who Should Join Fundraisers Unite:
- Fundraising Professionals that are looking for ways to improve their online fundraising or share their experience to help others.
- Development Directors and Digital Leaders that work for nonprofits/NGOs and would like a broad understanding of digital fundraising.
- Start-Up Nonprofits that have a great cause, but need some direction in how to establish and market their digital presence.
- Professionals looking to begin or change careers into the field of nonprofits/NGOs and digital fundraising.
FAQ 1: Does this community meet in person?
FAQ 2: Why only $7/month? It seems to be a lot of content for a low price.
FAQ 3: Can I cancel anytime or am I locked in for a timeframe?
FAQ 4: How can I get 1 on 1 help with fundraising questions?
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Jeremy Haselwood, author of the Amazon Best-Selling book, The Digital Fundraising Blueprint. I've led digital strategies for nonprofit organizations in the realm of human services, animal care, healthcare, food banks, rescue missions, disaster response and more. Overall, my strategies have helped generate over $100 million, which translates to more good being done in the world.
I created Fundraisers Unite because I noticed a gap in knowledge for fundraisers when it came to raising money online. I wanted to create an online community where I can deliver consistent training and resources, and a platform where we can all learn from each other. My goal is to empower others like you to increase your impact by providing resources and tools for digital fundraising. Join me in my quest to make the world a better place!
Fundraisers Unite Vision
Fundraisers Unite exists to create positive world change through nonprofits by providing fundraisers with training, tools, and a community that exchanges expertise.
Jeremy's digital fundraising expertise featured on Forbes.com