Fundraisers Unite is an online membership community for nonprofits. Finally, a place just for us. Unleash your nonprofit's impact by connecting with marketing and fundraising training, resources, and community.
You're in good company. Our members include fundraisers that work for these organizations...
Community Features & Benefits
Monthly Fundraising & Marketing Training Videos
New online training videos are released each month, helping to enhance your digital fundraising and nonprofit marketing skills. Below are some of the videos you can instantly access:
- How to Create Your Annual Fundraising Plan
- Creating Your Nonprofit's Brand Book
- 14 Components of a Digital Fundraising Campaign
- Facebook Ads: Campaign Set-Up & Tips
- 9 Ways to Keep Your Google Grant Active
Resource & Template Library
Each month, more content is added to Fundraisers Unite. You’ll have 24/7 access at your fingertips to every training session, blog, checklist, template, and resource to maximize your fundraising potential. Some of the most popular resources are these:
- Giving Tuesday Planning Worksheets
- Email Test Plan Template
- Social Media Editorial Calendar Template
- Brand Book Template
- Annual Marketing & Fundraising Calendar Template
Exclusive Members-Only Online Community
Community message boards and member directory make it easy to connect with other like-minded fundraisers to share perspectives, tips, and learn what’s working with other nonprofits.
- Post questions or share your own tips with others
- Meet and network with other nonprofit marketers and fundraisers
- A wide array of message boards topics related to your work as a fundraiser
- Member directory allows you connect directly with others
Bi-Weekly Office Hours
Gain real-time advice, resources, and feedback about online fundraising and marketing during interactive live Q&A sessions.
- Live help through Zoom-style meetup
- Get help on the spot with your fundraising questions
- Get an extra set of eyes on your planning
- Learn quick tips you can instantly put into practice and enhance your marketing/fundraising
- Available with Annual Membership
Exclusive "Meet the Experts" Interview Series
Learn battle-tested tips, tactics, and strategies from other nonprofit professionals.
Level-up your fundraising capabilities and maximize your nonprofit's impact with this bonus course.
21-Day Digital Fundraising Quick-Start
New to digital fundraising? This quick-start course gives you step-by-step training on how to start from scratch and build a robust online fundraising program for your nonprofit. Included with Annual and Coaching Memberships.
Membership Options - All Include Free 10-Day Trial
- NO-RISK FREE TRIAL:10-Day free trial
- TRAINING: Monthly fundraising and marketing training videos
- RESOURCES: Content library of fundraising and marketing templates, checklists, and tip sheets
- COMMUNITY: Access to Message Boards & Member Directory
- EXPERT ADVICE: "Meet the Experts" interview series where nonprofit experts share fundraising & marketing tips for success
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (MOST POPULAR)
PAY THE YEAR IN ADVANCE & SAVE 17% + BONUSES
- Same benefits as Monthly Membership
- NO-RISK FREE TRIAL:10-Day free trial
- OFFICE HOURS: Access bi-weekly live office hours to get your questions answered live on the spot
- BONUS COURSE: Instantly unlock the "21-Day Digital Fundraising Quick Start" course that will help you learn how to go from 0 to fundraising in 21 days! ($99 value)
Justify the Cost
According to the 2020 Blackbaud Charitable Giving Report, which included almost 5,000 organizations, the average online gift was $177. If the content of this course helps your nonprofit secure just 2 online gifts in a year, then you've made a positive ROI on the Annual Membership. With the Coaching Membership, where you have personal help from Jeremy, your nonprofit would only need 7 online donations to gain a positive ROI. It's a no-brainer. Become a member today and learn the path of sustainable online fundraising now.
Who Should Join:
- Fundraising Professionals that are looking for ways to improve their online fundraising or share their experience to help others.
- Development Directors and Digital Leaders that work for nonprofits/NGOs and would like a broad understanding of digital fundraising.
- Start-Up Nonprofits that have a great cause, but need some direction in how to establish and market their digital presence.
- Professionals looking to begin or change careers into the field of nonprofits/NGOs and digital fundraising.
How Members Rate Fundraisers Unite
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Jeremy Haselwood, author of the Amazon Best-Selling book, The Digital Fundraising Blueprint and a published author on Forbes. I've led digital strategies for nonprofit organizations in the realm of human services, animal care, healthcare, food banks, rescue missions, disaster response and more. Overall, my strategies have helped generate over $100 million for nonprofits, which translates to more good being done in the world.
I created Fundraisers Unite because I noticed a gap in knowledge for fundraisers when it came to raising money online. I wanted to create an online community where I can deliver consistent training and resources, and a platform where we can all learn from each other. My goal is to empower others like you to increase your impact by providing resources and tools for digital fundraising. Join me in my quest to make the world a better place!
Fundraisers Unite Vision
Fundraisers Unite exists to create positive world change through nonprofits by providing fundraisers with training, tools, and a community that exchanges expertise.