Begin a path of focus, purpose, and fulfillment in life by answering these 4 important questions.
- You've been complacent at work for a while and are checked-out
- Your job doesn't stir your passion, you know you have more to offer the world
- You know you have the talent to do something different in your life
- You feel stuck in the same routine and just need a nudge in another direction
- You say things like "I'm tired of living like this, something needs to change"
- You're at a crossroads where life choices have to be made, but you're not certain which choice is the best
- You've recently graduated college or acquired advanced education, and don't know where to go from here
- You've recently lost your job or are part of an upcoming layoff, and want to ensure you have confidence going into the next, uncertain season of life
- You ask yourself things like "What do I do next with my life?"
- You're at a level of success that is close to or at the top of your career path
- You haven't been challenged in a while and personal growth is stunted
- Your circle of advisers has grown smaller, and personal accountability is rare
- You've read several personal development books and are open to new paradigms that will help maximize your purpose
-You ask yourself questions like "How do I maintain success and continue challenging myself to grow?"
During the journey of personal development and transformation, we all need a starting point. This course lays the foundation to move you from a state of being stuck to activating your talent and purpose.LEARN MORE
Believe it or not, you do have a gift. Don't let distraction be the reason your talents are minimized and purpose unfilled. Learn the secrets that will help you stay focused and accomplish more.LEARN MORE
Your passions can change, your talents can evolve, but your purpose is your purpose. This course provides a pathway to discovering your best-self that will enable you to charge forward in a position of strength and confidence.LEARN MORE
Learn how to apply Jeremy's trademarked framework that has helped $1 billion+ companies increase revenue, but will also help you not just set personal goals, but stick to them and track success along the way. Warning: this course may change your life.COMING SOON!
Ever made a New Year's resolution, just to be back to old habits before the end of the month? The best made plans mean nothing without executing them...consistently. This course unlocks the door or mastering discipline when things get tough.COMING SOON!
Jeremy Haselwood is a personal development enthusiast that has combined his years of research and life experience, creating a personal development program called "Living on the E.D.G.E." In his training, you will learn how to maximize your talent and purpose to achieve a more fulfilled life. Jeremy also serves as an executive teaming coach, student mentor, and has 20 years of digital marketing experience working with commercial brands like Coca-Cola and nonprofits like The Salvation Army. He's based in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wonderful wife and three kids.