Get access to the worksheet and begin a path of focus, purpose, and fulfillment in life ---->
- You've been complacent at work for a while and are checked-out
- Your job doesn't stir your passion, you know you have more to offer the world
- You know you have the talent to do something different in your life
- You feel stuck in the same routine and just need a nudge in another direction
- You say things like "I'm tired of living like this, something needs to change"
- You're at a crossroads where life choices have to be made, but you're not certain which choice is the best
- You've recently graduated college or acquired advanced education, and don't know where to go from here
- You've recently lost your job or are part of an upcoming layoff, and want to ensure you have confidence going into the next, uncertain season of life
- You ask yourself things like "What do I do next with my life?"
- You're at a level of success that is close to or at the top of your career path
- You haven't been challenged in a while and personal growth is stunted
- Your circle of advisers has grown smaller, and personal accountability is rare
- You've read several personal development books and are open to new paradigms that will help maximize your purpose
-You ask yourself questions like "How do I maintain success and continue challenging myself to grow?"
During the journey of personal development and transformation, we all need a starting point. This course lays the foundation to move you from a state of being stuck to activating your talent and purpose.FREE COURSE - LEARN MORE!
This training is designed to move you from point A to B in life -- where you are now, to one that is purpose-driven and fulfilling. This comprehensive course includes video training, MP3s, and downloadable resources to move you along your journey to purpose.LEARN MORE!
Jeremy Haselwood is a personal development enthusiast that has combined his years of research and life experience, creating a personal development program called "E.D.G.E. Academy." In his training, you will learn how to maximize your talent and purpose to achieve a more fulfilled life. Jeremy also serves as an executive teaming coach, student mentor, and has 20 years of digital marketing experience working with commercial brands like Coca-Cola and nonprofits like The Salvation Army. He's based in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wonderful wife and three kids.