Answer the 4 questions that will begin a path of focus, purpose, and fulfillment in your life ---->
- You've been complacent at work for a while and are checked-out
- Your job doesn't stir your passion, you know you have more to offer the world
- You know you have the talent to do something different in your life
- You feel stuck in the same routine and just need a nudge in another direction
- You say things like "I'm tired of living like this, something needs to change"
- You're at a crossroads where life choices have to be made, but you're not certain which choice is the best
- You've recently graduated college or acquired advanced education, and don't know where to go from here
- You've recently lost your job or are part of an upcoming layoff, and want to ensure you have confidence going into the next, uncertain season of life
- You ask yourself things like "What do I do next with my life?"
- You're at a level of success that is close to or at the top of your career path
- You haven't been challenged in a while and personal growth is stunted
- Your circle of advisers has grown smaller, and personal accountability is rare
- You've read several personal development books and are open to new paradigms that will help maximize your purpose
-You ask yourself questions like "How do I maintain success and continue challenging myself to grow?"
During the journey of personal development and transformation, we all need a starting point. This course lays the foundation to move you from a state of being stuck to activating your talent and purpose.FREE COURSE - LEARN MORE!
This training is designed to move you from point A to B in life -- where you are now, to one that is purpose-driven and fulfilling. This comprehensive course includes video training, MP3s, and downloadable resources to move you along your journey to purpose.LEARN MORE!
Since its release, "The Digital Fundraising Blueprint: How to Raise More Money Online for Your Nonprofit" has been on Amazon's Best-Seller list for the Nonprofit Marketing category.
The book is filled with tips on email, website content, social media, digital media and more. It's the one book you want at your fingertips when planning your online fundraising efforts.GET THE BOOK
Jeremy Haselwood is a personal development enthusiast and marketing expert. He combined his years of research and life experience, creating a personal development program called "E.D.G.E. Academy." In this training, he teaches how to maximize your talent and purpose to achieve a more fulfilled life.
In addition, Jeremy created the online course "Digital Fundraising Blueprint," to train nonprofit professionals how to raise more money online to power their causes.
He has contributed articles on Forbes.com about personal development and digital fundraising. Additionally, Jeremy also serves as an executive teaming coach, student mentor, and has 20 years of digital marketing experience working with commercial brands like Coca-Cola and nonprofits like The Salvation Army. He's based in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wonderful wife and three kids.