Google Ad Grants Management
Get Help With Your Google For Nonprofits Program
There are many benefits of putting your Google Ad Grant to work for your organization. Here are the most popular:
Send donors directly to your donation page instead of your home page to remove distraction and increase online gifts
Increase Volunteer Base
People in your community are looking to volunteer - connect with them and save your organization money for labor costs
Promote Service & Programs
Connect your services and programs to those that need them most when they are searching online for help
Whether it's expanding your email list, promoting an event, or advertising for jobs, your Ad Grant will do the heavy lifting for you
Jeremy has over 20 years of digital marketing experience and has managed Google Ads campaigns since 2002. He has a Google Ad Search Certification through Google and a personal mission to help increase the impact of nonprofits around the world.
This isn't a service that is passed off to a third party. Jeremy works with you personally and is the only individual managing your campaigns. Because of this, he limits the number of nonprofits he partners with.
Jeremy starts out by meeting with you to understand your overall marketing and fundraising strategy. From there, he goes to work implementing your Google Ad Grants campaigns to compliment and strengthen your marketing, acquisition, and fundraising programs. Google offers up to $10,000 in free search ads each month, and it's Jeremy's job to help your organization use as much of that as possible while meeting your nonprofit's goals.
As an extension of your team, Jeremy brings his experience of nonprofit fundraising to explore new ways to reach donors, volunteers, community stakeholders, and email subscribers.
Initial meeting to understand more about your organization, Ad Grant goals, internal resources, and technology landscape
Ad Grant Setup or Audit
Assistance with Google for Nonprofits acceptance (if needed), setup or audit of Google Ad Grants account including keywords, ad copy, conversion tracking, and campaign activation
Management & Optimization
Creation of new campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to enhance overall Ad Grant performance, as well as managing existing campaigns to maximize results
Monthly dashboard report with a summary of Google Ad Grant campaign performance
Service & Pricing
The Google Ad Grants Management service includes a set scope of work that you can depend on each month. Also, nobody like surprises when it comes to budgeting, so pricing is transparent.
Set-Up: $1,200 (one time)
- Discovery Meeting
- Ad Grant Set-Up: If you have already been approved for Google for Nonprofits, set-up includes
- Establishing Google Ads account
- Keyword research
- Campaign set-up (up to 5 Campaigns)
- Ad Group set-up (up to 2 Ad Groups per campaign)
- Ad set-up (up to 3 Ads per Ad Group)
- Copy for all ads
- Conversion set-up within Google Ads
- Audience targeting
- Obtaining Google Pixel
- Note: If you already have an active Google Ad Grant, an audit will be conducted and modifications will be made on the account set-up, Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Ads. $1,200 fee still applies.
- Potential Fees:
- If your organization has not already been accepted into the Google For Nonprofits program, Jeremy can help you with this for a one-time fee of $300.
- If you do not have an internal web developer to implement the Google Pixels and code on your site, Jeremy can assist with this for a one-time fee of $200.
Management: $1,000 (monthly)
- Optimize ads, keywords, and campaigns to maintain 5%+ Click Through Rate, including:
- Review and update keywords
- Review and update ad copy
- Option to add up to 1 additional Campaign per month, which also includes 2 Ad Groups and 3 Ads
- Review conversion opportunities
- Maximize use of available ad budget provided by Google (up to $10,000)
- Monthly Performance Report
- Up to 1 hour of consulting time
How to Get Started
Learn More or Get Started
To connect with Jeremy about managing your Google Ad Grant, complete the form below
What is a Google Ad Grant?
What Are The Google For Nonprofits Requirements?
What's the Difference Between Google Ad Grants & Google for Nonprofits?
Will My Organization Really Get $10,000 a Month in Free Google Ads?
If I Already Have a Paid Account With Google Ads, Will a Google Grant Drive Up the Bid Amount
FREE download of Jeremy's
Google Ad Grants Checklist
Get the10 step checklist that will help you keep track of everything you need to keep your Google Ad Grant active.
By submitting your name and email, you'll also receive future communication about nonprofit fundraising and marketing tips and training notifications.