Digital Media Management
Personal Help With Your Online Advertising
Reach Your Online Audience
It's Time to Stand Out
E-commerce and online traffic is at an all-time high...and they show no signs of slowing down. This has created an opportunity like no other time in history for companies and nonprofits to reach its audiences. It also means the online marketplace has become more crowded, making it harder to stand out and fight for your audience's attention.
Nowadays, you have to "pay to play" in order to gain advantage over your competitors online. Online advertising (aka digital media) is a crucial part of the marketing mix for the following reasons:
- Generate Awareness - Online advertising creates a way for you to differentiate your brand, product, or service in the marketplace.
- Generate Leads - Build out your email list for larger marketing efforts, increase appointments, or other leads for your business
- Generate Revenue - Increase online donations for your nonprofit or e-commerce sales of your products
- Advanced Audience Targeting - Online ads allow you to reach a specific audience, as opposed to a general "one-size-fits-all" audience
Here are some of the reasons Jeremy's clients continue to trust his expertise with their digital media needs:
- Experience Counts - Not only is Jeremy certified in Google Ads, he also has over 20 years of experience in digital advertising.
- Plug-in Teammate - "You're more like a team member than a consultant," is what several of Jeremy's clients have said to him. He treats your projects with the same care and oversight as if your company were his.
- Valuable Marketing Expertise - Backed by 2 decades of digital marketing experience, Jeremy understands the digital marketing ecosystem. He provides valuable senior-level insights and feedback on everything from strategy, messaging, creative and more. This helps to increase the performance of your campaigns.
Pick Your Platform
Jeremy can work with you on most digital advertising platforms. Here are the most popular:
Be seen (and clicked!) on Google, YouTube, Gmail, and Google's online display network.
This often overlooked channel can yield surprising results for your SEM campaigns.
Advertise your product or service on the world's largest social media platform. Advertise.
Owned by Facebook, you can target users on Instagram with image and video ads.
Get your products listed and advertised on this retail giant's website.
Tap into a business-oriented audience as part of your B2B marketing strategy.
Generate traffic to your site by placing visually appealing ads to this image-sharing site.
Place custom image filters at geofenced locations to promote your brand, location, or event.
Ads & Audience Targeting
The ways in which you reach your target audience varies by platform, but some of the possibilities include:
- Retargeting website visitors
- Email address
- Device type
- Job title and/or company
What To Expect
Initial meeting to understand more about your company, marketing and digital media goals, internal resources, and technology landscape
Ad Setup or Audit
Set up of each digital ad platform, along with audience targeting/segmentation, ad copy and creative, conversion tracking, and campaign activation
Management & Optimization
Creation of new campaigns, audience segments, A/B testing to enhance performance, as well as managing and adjusting existing campaigns to maximize results
Monthly dashboard report with a summary of campaign performance
These are a few examples of social, search, display, and product ads
How to Get Started
Learn More or Get Started
To connect with Jeremy about digital media and online ad management, complete the form below